Skip to main content

A crime is celebrated!

 It's profoundly disheartening to witness the tragic reality that many individuals, particularly those born before 1985, choose to celebrate heinous acts despite being fully aware of the harrowing truths surrounding them. The demolition of a mosque by Hindutva mobs, followed by riots claiming the lives of over 3000 innocent human beings, stands as a grim testament to the depths of human depravity. What's even more distressing is the calculated politicization of these events, designed to silence the voices of the common people. Through strategic polarization, a path was paved for the unfathomable horror of genocide. It's a sobering reminder of the darkness that can consume societies when hatred and division are allowed to flourish unchecked.

The making of India is the collective effort of all its people, built on the principles of unity, diversity, and justice. However, the rise of Islamophobia, the targeting of minorities, and the alarming use of demolitions and the so-called "bulldozer raj" threaten the very fabric of this nation. Laws like UAPA are increasingly being used to silence dissent and suppress voices under the guise of security. Such actions undermine the democratic values that India stands for, creating an atmosphere of fear and division. True progress lies in upholding equality, justice, and inclusion for all citizens.

In India today, crimes against Muslims and Dalits are increasingly celebrated, with disturbing signs of impunity and glorification of violence. Supporters of the ruling party have gone so far as to recreate the assassination of Mahatma Gandhi, while individuals convicted of rape and terrorism are given political power, with some even being elected as MPs. Criminals are often publicly honored by cabinet ministers or state leaders, reflecting a troubling normalization of hate and injustice. This environment erodes the foundations of democracy and human rights, and undermines the principles on which the nation was built.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sathyam - the truths

ദൈവത്തെ കുറിച്ച് നല്ലത് വിചാരിക്കുക, അപ്പോളാണ് അവന്‍ നമ്മെ കുറിച്ച് സംത്രിപ്തനകുന്നത്. അതെ പോലേ ജനങ്ങളെ കുറിച്ചും, അപ്പോള്‍ അവരുമായി നല്ല ആത്മബണ്ടാവും ഉണ്ടാകും. Allah ...He is.. The First: Nothing is before Him. The Last: Nothing is After Him. The Most High: Nothing is Above Him. The Most Near: Nothing is beyond His Reach. He Begets Not, Nor was He Begotten. The Creator, Provider, and All-Rich. The All-Seer, The All-Knower. He is One and Self-Sufficient. He is not Nature, or any part of it. He ascended above His Throne, High above the Seven Skies. No Vision can encompass Him, but His Grasp is over all vision...

The Resilience of the Human Body: A Testament to Nature's Perfection

In our daily lives, we often take for granted the remarkable abilities of our bodies to endure and adapt to the world around us. It's not until a tiny speck of dust lands on our table, or we encounter discomfort, that we pause to consider the remarkable design of our biological systems. Our bodies are, in many ways, a testament to the perfection of nature, capable of defending against external pollutants and maintaining homeostasis under various environmental conditions. The human body is an intricate and highly sophisticated biological machine, comprised of numerous systems working in harmony to ensure our survival and well-being. One of the most remarkable aspects of our design is our immune system, which acts as a vigilant guardian against external pollutants, harmful microorganisms, and foreign substances. When a small speck of dust lands on our skin or is inhaled, our immune system immediately springs into action. Macrophages and other immune cells engulf and neutralize the in...

Reflections of death

A piece of news, no it's a call, spouse shared, shook me recently. Her cousin's husband had passed away. Family, but long gap after last conversation.. Again few other cases also triggered.. Not even someone I spoke with often. But their death triggered a storm inside me. I began to ask myself questions I had buried for years: What is the point of this life? Where am I really standing? What mark have I left behind? If tomorrow I am gone, some who love me may cry. But those who hate me—or those I hurt knowingly or unknowingly—may laugh, even if silently. And many will simply move on, unchanged. What about my children? Will they remember me with tears, or will life sweep them forward too fast? The truth is, I am not a government servant with a title. I hold no political or social power. I never stood in front of society as a leader or influencer. I carry mistakes, sins, regrets. And yet, maybe, somewhere in my journey, I did some good I do not remember— a kind word, a small help,...