Skip to main content

Reflections of death

A piece of news, no it's a call, spouse shared, shook me recently.

Her cousin's husband had passed away.

Family, but long gap after last conversation..

Again few other cases also triggered..

Not even someone I spoke with often.

But their death triggered a storm inside me.

I began to ask myself questions I had buried for years:

What is the point of this life? Where am I really standing? What mark have I left behind?

If tomorrow I am gone, some who love me may cry.

But those who hate me—or those I hurt knowingly or unknowingly—may laugh, even if silently.

And many will simply move on, unchanged.

What about my children?

Will they remember me with tears, or will life sweep them forward too fast?

The truth is, I am not a government servant with a title.

I hold no political or social power.

I never stood in front of society as a leader or influencer.

I carry mistakes, sins, regrets.

And yet, maybe, somewhere in my journey, I did some good I do not remember—

a kind word, a small help, an unnoticed smile.

I have friends and relatives, but I pulled myself inward.

I lived with thoughts, experiences, and countless conversations,

yet I often wonder—did I live honestly with myself?

And then it struck me.

Maybe life is not about medals, recognition, or headlines.

Maybe it is about the ripples we create.

A stone dropped in water never sees how far the ripples travel.

But they travel anyway.

Witnessing the flow, of emotions, words, people, and self thoughts..


Perhaps my signature is not written in society’s records,

but in small invisible moments—

a hand I held,

a word I spoke,

a mistake that taught,

a smile that spread.


Maybe that is enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Resilience of the Human Body: A Testament to Nature's Perfection

In our daily lives, we often take for granted the remarkable abilities of our bodies to endure and adapt to the world around us. It's not until a tiny speck of dust lands on our table, or we encounter discomfort, that we pause to consider the remarkable design of our biological systems. Our bodies are, in many ways, a testament to the perfection of nature, capable of defending against external pollutants and maintaining homeostasis under various environmental conditions. The human body is an intricate and highly sophisticated biological machine, comprised of numerous systems working in harmony to ensure our survival and well-being. One of the most remarkable aspects of our design is our immune system, which acts as a vigilant guardian against external pollutants, harmful microorganisms, and foreign substances. When a small speck of dust lands on our skin or is inhaled, our immune system immediately springs into action. Macrophages and other immune cells engulf and neutralize the in...

sathyam - the truths

ദൈവത്തെ കുറിച്ച് നല്ലത് വിചാരിക്കുക, അപ്പോളാണ് അവന്‍ നമ്മെ കുറിച്ച് സംത്രിപ്തനകുന്നത്. അതെ പോലേ ജനങ്ങളെ കുറിച്ചും, അപ്പോള്‍ അവരുമായി നല്ല ആത്മബണ്ടാവും ഉണ്ടാകും. Allah ...He is.. The First: Nothing is before Him. The Last: Nothing is After Him. The Most High: Nothing is Above Him. The Most Near: Nothing is beyond His Reach. He Begets Not, Nor was He Begotten. The Creator, Provider, and All-Rich. The All-Seer, The All-Knower. He is One and Self-Sufficient. He is not Nature, or any part of it. He ascended above His Throne, High above the Seven Skies. No Vision can encompass Him, but His Grasp is over all vision...

Let's resist

 What exactly does power mean when it comes to providing justice? America and Britain are attempting to relocate a group of people who were displaced by European colonialism and haulocast into a small country called Palestine by settlement crimes. They label the native inhabitants, the true citizens of that land, as terrorists when they resist such actions by America and the UK. The world watched silently as atrocities unfolded until a point where even some Israeli citizens began to comprehend the truth. Journalism plays a pivotal role in shaping our perspectives and understanding of the world. It serves as a primary source of information and analysis, guiding our views, knowledge, and opinions on various issues. During times of crisis, journalism takes on an even more crucial role, as it provides us with essential insights and helps us make sense of complex events. Its capacity to deliver accurate, unbiased information is invaluable in ensuring that we are well-informed and can ma...